Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Cloudy Sunday

Good morning,
I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Ours has been pretty nice,today Todd is at work so the girls and I are back to our normal Sunday activities. Right now the girls are playing the xbox360 and I am working on laundry and knitting.

Shelbie has been wearing her glasses without any problems.She looks so cute,I will post a picture. Elizabeth had a great week in school,for the past few days she has been dealing with allergies,but I think she is over the worst of it.

Not a lot going on today,I think I am going to get some more coffee and sit down and work on Todd's blanket some more since I have not found the yarn for the other 2. I am hoping payday i will be able to get the yarn to finish up other 2.

Well have a grreat Sunday and have a great week!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: