Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Rainy Day

HI HI
I hope everyone is having a great Thursday. Today has been good so far, a little rainy this morning but I will take the rain for my flowers. I registered Shelbie for kindergarten this morning and she is excited. She wants to go to big sissy's school now. But I told that she still has to go to Pre-K at Owl Creek. She was okay I love my teachers there-lol. Lizzie is the good apple for her class this week, that really made her day. This is the first time this year that she was the good apple.

Not much else is going on. I am just going to work on knitting and do some cleaning. Todd is off today so the girls are excited. They miss their daddy when he is at work, and everyday they ask does daddy work today. I think they miss his cooking-lol, I am not the best cook, but I try-lol.

Got to run for now my dryer just beeped, so it is off to fold some towels. Happy reading and knitting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: