Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, April 21, 2008

Shelbie's Eye Doctor Appointment

Good Afternoon
This morning we took Shelbie to the eye doctor because she did not pass part of the vision screening at school. Shelbie did very well she only got upset when they put the drops in her eyes. Miss Shelbie is fair sighted with astigmatism. She has to wear class all day when at school, but if she is at home she only has to wear them to color, read, or when she is watching TV. Shelbie picked out these really pretty bluish/purple glasses and is excited about them. her glasses should be ready in about a week.

Not much else is going on I am just knitting(started on Todd's), while I try to find the other yarn I need(Having trouble finding the dye lots). Plus I have been doing a little reading. Well I guess I should run for now so we can go get Elizabeth from school. Have a great day!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: