Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Knitting Progress

Howdy

Well it is Tuesday and the girls are at school. This week Elizabeth is taking her Benchmark test,I am sure she will do great( she usually scores above her grade). Shelbie is having a good week so far on May 2nd we have parent/teacher conferences, so she will be off from school that day.

Here are some updated pictures of the 2 afghans I am working on.I think on friday I am going to need to get more yarn for both afghans.
Plus I am going to to pick out some more yarn for some other afghans I am going to start. I think Iam starting to get addicted to knitting-lol.

I started reading Murder Runs in the Family by Anne George. It is really funny so far and I am looking forward to reading it. This is the 3rd book inthe series and the other 2 were funny and the mystery was just as great.

Well I am going to run for now, think I might take a little nap, I did not sleep to well last night. Happy reading and knitting.

0 comments: