Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, May 4, 2008

It's May

Good Morning,

I can't believe it ia already May.This year is racing by. It is hard to believe that Lizzie and Shelbie will be getting out of school it 4 weeks. Shelbie has a Pre-k graduation on May 30th and Lizzie's award program is on June 4th.


I was actually able to find the yarn I needed to try and finish Lizzie's and my mom's afghans. I am almost done with my mom's. Plus i have been working on Todd's afghan. They are all turning out really nice.


We had Shelbie's parent teacher conference this past Friday. She is doing great and she is more then ready for kindergarten. Her teacher told us that Shelbie has been working on putting together a 63 piece puzzle. Her teacher said that for a Pre-ker that is great and Shelbie is the only one in Pre-k that can do it. Lizzie had a good week last week. They had a book fair up at her school and on Friday Lizzie got 4 books and she has just been reading away.


I think I only finished 1 book last month- very bad for me if I want to reach my goal of 125 books this year. I am sure I will read more books this month-I hope-lol.


well I guess I am going to run, happy reading and kniting!!!

0 comments: