Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sunday Sunday

Hi Hi
I hope everyone is have have great weekend. Ours has been pretty good. Yesterday we took the girls to fly kites, they had a blast and so did Todd and I. I think we are going to make it an every Saturday thing as long the weather is good. Todd is at work so it is just me and the girls, the girls have been watching dvd's this morning. They really like Alvin and the chipmunks(I have to admit I really liked it too-very cute).

I have been reading a little, trying to finish Two Down by Nero Blanc,.I hope to have it finished by Tuesday if not sooner.

This Thursday Luke goes to the vet to get snip snipped. The girls are not to thrilled about Luke not being here,but I promised them it was only for 1 night. Shadow will most likely spend the whole night looking for Luke-lol. We think Shadow thinks that Luke is her puppy, Shadow is very protective of Luke.

Well I will run for now have to start some laundry and figure out what I am going to fix for dinner. Have a great week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: