Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy April

Good morning

I hope everyone is having a great day. We had some nasty storms yesterday afternoon, thank goodness it waited until after we picked the girls up from school. Sheblie is doing great, she has no more headaches and is back to her old self. Lizzie has a good week so far, no one has bothered her and she is really enjoying going to the library in the mornings before school.

As you can see I have been knitting up a storm. I am working hard on these blankets, the Green/blue one is for Shelbie and the purple/pink one is for Lizzie. I have been getting some reading in when my hands start to hurt.

Right now I am reading Two down by Nero Blanc and Confessions of a shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella. Both books are good and I am enjoying them.

This week is kind of a busy week for us. Tomorrow Shelbie has her spring pictures at school. Then on Thursday we register Shelbie for kindergarten at Lizzie school. Plus Friday is parent/teacher conferences at Lizzie school. Both girls are off Friday and neither one of them are
happy about that-lol.Well I guess I will run for now, happy knitting and happy reading!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: