Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, April 20, 2008

It's Sunday and Todd is off !!!!!!!!!

HI HI
I am so excited that it is Sunday and Todd is off. It is really nice to have him home on a Sunday. Well, it is sunny and really nice outside,I think it is suppose to get up to around 78 today. The girls are doing good this morning, they are just watching some cartoons.

Yesterday I went to my BeautiControl class and had a blast.I learned a lot more about our skin care and spa products. Tonya(sis-in-law)took me to lunch yesterday and we had a good time.We ate at Ruby Tuesdays, really good food!! While I was at beauty class Todd took the girls to Chucky Cheese,then kite flying. He said they all had a good time- I am really glad. Yesterday was the first time in a very long time that I have been some where without the girls or Todd . It felt good to be Victoria for a little while instead of just Mom. But I was so happy to see the girls when I got home.They were so excited to tell me every thing they did and I could not stop smiling at them as they told me about their adventure with their Daddy.

Shelbie goes to the eye doctor tomorrow morning, she is a little excited but still a little unsure. Lizzie finished up her Benchmark testing last week and she is so glad it is over.

This past Friday I bought some more yarn, I could not find the yarn I needed for the 2 afghans I am working on, so I bought some other yarn for other afghans I will start after the first 2 afghans. I bought blue and silver for Todds and some yarn that red,orange,yellow,blue,green and purple for anafghan for Shelbie. Because I decided that the green and blue I am working on now will go to my mom as one of her birthday presents in July. I willpost pictures of the new yarn some time this week.

Well I am going to go for now so I can start the girls laundry. Happy Knitting and Happy Reading!!!!!

0 comments: