Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Finshed book #1 for April

Hi Hi
I hope everyone has had a great weekend so far. Ours has been pretty good, it has been on the chilly side the past couple of days and now it looks like it could rain. The girls are doing good, Lizzie is just reading a harry potter book and Shelbie is watching Spongebob Squarepants. Todd is at work so the girls and I are just doing our normal Sunday stuff.

I actually finished a book last night. I finished Two Down by nero Blanc. Here is a little aboout the book(got from amazon)
The case of two women lost at sea off Nantucket interferes with the burgeoning romance of crossword puzzle editor Belle Graham and her beau, PI Rosco Polycrates, in this second engaging crossword mystery from Blanc (The Crossword Murder). A wealthy investment banker, Tom Pepper, calls in Rosco after Newcastle, Mass., fishermen tow into the harbor the charred hulk of the sailboat rented by Tom's wife, Genie, and her famous actress friend, Jamaica Nevisson. The distraught Tom is convinced that the man who rented Genie the sailboat was negligent. While Rosco investigates the rental agent and the Coast Guard searches for the women, Belle begins to receive ominous crossword puzzles. The first one insinuates through pointed clues that something dire has happened to Jamaica. Rosco thinks Belle is imagining links to his case, until he finds human blood in the fishermen's boat. Then the missing women's inflatable life raft surfaces on a remote beach, well above the tide line and with a large gash in its side. Rosco fears for Belle's safety, since later puzzles not only suggest their constructor is watching both of them closely but contain veiled personal threats. Clever, charming Belle and meticulous, plodding Rosco have to hustle if they're to prevent a missing persons investigation from turning into a homicide case.

I really enjoyed the book, I have the 3rd one in the series sitting on my bookcase. I am not sure what I will read next I have about 6 or 7 books on my list. I think it either be an Anne George or Monica Ferris book.

I am still knitting away, I think on friday I will have to get some more yarn for both Afghans, plus pick up so other colors so I can start on a couple more afghans. I have not taken new pictures of the the two I am doing now, but i hope to tonight so I can post them this week.

Well I am going to run happy reading and knitting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: