Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, March 1, 2008


Hi Hi
Well it is March 1st and I have joined another reading challenge. This challenge runs from March through May. The books I plan to read for this challenge are:
1.One coffee with by Margaret Maron
2. Nineteen Mintues by Jodi Picoult
3.A murderous Glaze by Mellissa Glazer
4. Two down by Nero Blanc
5. Murder runs in the family by Anne George
6. Unraveled Sleeves by Monica Ferris
7. On the slam by Honor Hartman
8. The mournful teddy by John J Lamb
9. Murder on the menu by Miranda Bliss
10.Shades of Earl Grey by Laura Childs
Some of these books are also on some of my other challenge that I am doing. I am looking forwrd to the challenge, this is the first time I am doing this challenge. Happy Reading!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

Man I wish I had time to read like that!!! Hope you enjoyed all those books. I'll be looking for reviews. ;)