Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Off to a slow start

Howdy
Well even though it only March 2nd I was hoping to my first book for March finished by today. But I have not done much reading the past few days. I have a nasty cold cold and I think the flu.I am hoping to finish One Coffee with by Margaret Maron by tomorrow but we will see.

I talked with my sister- in- law today and found out that she has started reading thePlum series by Janet Evanovich. Tonya thinks they are funny and is almost done with book six. I just love the plum series the grandmother cracks me up and some of the stuff Stephine gets her self into is just to funny!

Well I guess I will run to now so I can give the girls a bath and get them ready for school tomorrow. Happy Reading!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: