Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Early Easter


Good morning,
I have been doing a lot of knitting the past couple of days. At the right is a picture of the blanket I am working on. I know I have a long way to go but I think I am off to a good start-lol. This one is for Shelbie. I started another one for Lizzie but it is going to be 1 of her birthday presents in August. I have done a little reading, I am still reading Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult and I am still enjoying it.


Well we did our Easter a day early beacause Todd has to work tomorrow from 8 in the morning until 8 tomorrow night. The girls had fun finding their Easter stuff.Lizzie got the movie the Sound of Music and Shelbie got a Bratz toy, plus they got some cndy. Tonight I am going to hind the the baskets my mom sent from Texas.Plus Todd's parents sent a card with something it for both girls in it. And I do believe that the girls aunt TonTon and uncle Kelly are doing a little basket for the girls. The girls really make out on Easter( I usually sample some of their candy-lol).
I am going to run for now,laundry is calling. Have a great day and Happpy Easter.!!!!!!!!!!!!!










0 comments: