Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Finished 1st book of March # 17 for the year

Howdy
I just finished reading A Mournful Teddy by John J Lamb. It was a great book and had some funny moments in it. What I liked about the book was that it did not give to many details on making stuffed teddy bears, in my opinion just the right amount. I thought i had the killer figured out but I was wrong and surprised. I have the second book in the series and i can't wait to see what happens at the next teddy bear convention. Happy Reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Joy said...

I just heard of this series not long ago. Glad you liked it.

To make it easier for others to locate your read, please only link the actual post (clicking on the time will do that). Thanks!

Happy Reading (and Linking)!

Joy said...

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I already fixed this one. :)