Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, March 15, 2008

2nd Book For March

Howdy Howdy
Well on Wednesday I finished my second book for March, it was called One Coffee With by Margaret Maron. It is the first book in the series and i really enjoyed it, i was not able to figure out the murderer. Here is a little about the book(from Barnes and Noble)
Synopsis
A new series featuring NYPD homicide detective Sigrid Harald There was more than coffee in Professor Quinn's morning coffee. Someone in the art department office had slipped in a spoonful of poison. Among the suspects are a young secretary, an enraged Hungarian maintenance man, and a colleague who had an affair with Quin's wife. NYPD detective Sigrid Harold is called in to find the killer with an artistic temperament and an aptitude for death.

I like Sigrid I just think she is a little hard on herself when it comes to her looks.This was a light, cozy mystery and i will be looking for the rst of the series.

I am now reading Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult and I am enjoying the book, plus I am reading Two Down by Nero Blanc. Happy Reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Joy said...

Hi Victoria! Welcome to the First in a Series Challenge! Do you have a post for the challenge? We'd love to see what you plan to read or are reading. Also, don't forget to link your posts to Mister Linky! :) Enjoy!