Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Finsihed Book # 3 for March

HI Hi
I finished reading Nineteen Minutes By Jodi Picoult on 3-27-08. It was a really good and it had a twist at the end I was not excepting but it was an ending that gave insight to Josie and Peter.

Well yesterday was not a great day, we had to take Shelbie to the ER because at school she a little boy banged heads really hard. SHE got sick and could not stay awake. Shelbie has a concussion. She is doing a little better today, she said that she just has a really really headache and she just wants to play with her big sister. We are making just sit or lay down.

Lizzie is doing good, she got to go to work with her Aunt Ton Ton yesterday while we at the ER with Shelbie. Lizzie likes to go to work with her aunt because Tonya has a TV in her office and Tonya lets her eat candy and have a soda and she really likes spending time with her aunt. This week Lizzie won a gift card to Barnes and Noble for winning A Read Thon at her school. She ordered 5 books(4 Nancy Drew and the new Magic Tree House).

This coming Friday both girls are off from school for parent teacher conferences. Plus this Wednesday Shelbie has her spring pictures and class picture, she is excited about this even though is has a little red spot on her forehead.

I am still working on both blankets and they sure are coming along. I can't wait to finish one and see the finished product-lol. I am not sure what book I am going to read next will have to look at my list.

I guess I am going to run for now, have a great weekend and as always happy reading!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: