Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Books Read In February

Hi Hi
I know it is day ealry but I don't think I am going to get another book finished. So here is a list of all the books I read this month.

1. Invitation to murder by Elizabeth bright (2-09-08)
2. The chocolate bridal bash by Joanna Carl (2-10-08)
3. Final jeopardy by Linda fairstein (2-11-08)
4. 7th heaven by James Patterson (2-16-08)
5. A cry in the night by Mary Higgins Clark (2-20-08)
6. Six Strokes under by Roberta Isleib (2-23-08)
7. Death on Demand by Carolyn g Hart (2-28-08)

I think the Mary Higgins Clark was my favorite book I read this month. It is one of my favorites by her. I enjoyed all the books I read this month and I am looking forward to another great month of reading in March. My total for the year is 16 books so I think I am on my to a great year of reading. Happy Reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: