Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, March 16, 2008

My thoughts so far on Nineteen Minutes

Happy Sunday
I am about half way through Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult. I love the way she writes her books and takes things that have happen in real life and writes a great story. This book at times is a little hard for me to read because my 9 year old daughter has been picked on all this year, plus been picked on in past years. But see unlike Peter who really does not tell his parents, Elizabeth tells us about what is happening to her. Trust me my husband and I are up at the school in a heart beat. I can't wait to see what kind of twist is in store for me at the end of the book. I have read serval other books by Jodi Picoult and there is always a twist at the end that just blows me away.

Well the girls are on spring break starting tomorrow. So I get to sleep in a little(I hope-lol). Yesterday I became a BeautiControl seller (thanks Tonya and Molli). The skin care and makeup is all spa quality and I love the products.

I guess I should run for this post have a great day and happy reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: