Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, March 26, 2010

A BEAUTIFUL DAY

What a beautiful day today turned out to be!!! It is believe that a week ago there was a foot of snow on the grown. Today we took the girls to Prairie Grove Battlefield. It was really neat and the girls had fun looking at all the old builds.Todd was in his element he just loves civil war stuff. Todd's Parents joined us and then treated us to lunch. We plan on going back out there again sometime!!!



Well Monday the girls go back to school, the girls I do believe they had a good spring break. I really enjoyed having them home. It will be strange not having then at home. The other day I got a letter in the from the school district letting me know that I am getting an award for being an outstanding volunteer at Holcomb. I will so honored and blessed. I love helping up at the school, Holcomb has some of the best teachers and staff and it is always nice to help where I can!!!














2 comments:

Christy said...

Today was the perfect day to be outside! Congrats on your award! :)

victoria said...

Hi it sure was a great day- it felt good to be outside and I think I found a new place to run. The one mile loop it is not to bad. Thanks I was so surprised!!!