Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday and the Lady U of A golfers

Shlebie and Rachel a U of A lady Golfer!!!
Well it is finally Friday and the girls are on spring break next week!!!! The girls had a great day in school, A lady from the ASPCA came and talked to the 5th graders about what animal shelters do and they got an orange bracelet. I love the ASPCA and yes our Luke comes from an animal shelter and his is one of the best dogs. Then this afternoon some of the lady golfers from the U of A came up to Holcomb!!! They played with the 1st graders and boy oh boy the kids loved it!!!

For some reason this week has gone by slow I thought Friday would never get here. I hope spring break does not fly by, I want the girls to have fun and just enjoy the week off from school.

I can not believe that Saturday into Sunday we are suppose to get 1 to 3 inches of snow. Okay I love snow but come on it is almost April, I am ready for the warm temps.

0 comments: