Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday Sunday

Today has been a very lazy day all around. I had planned on getting a lot done but i just could not find the energy to anything. I am usually not a lazy person but I guess every once in awhile it is okay to be lazy. The girls are getting everything ready for school tomorrow, I am wondering our this whole hour ahead is going to play out tonight and in the morning. So far it has no big deal but we see.

Todd left a little bit ago to go to work, I sure hope he has a great night. Rumor has it that one of the 3rd shift supervisors is going to days. The next person to get that spot is Todd but who knows. P.A.M. does things backwards.Actually Todd should have had that spot long time ago, but he has kept his mouth shut and done his job and others jobs to the best of his ability. The only thing that would suck about Todd getting the position is that he would be working at the end of the week. The girls were not to thrilled.

I am excited to watch the first episode of The Pacific tonight!!! I just loved Band of Brothers and I sure hope this is just as good. I think I will do some knitting as I am watching it.

0 comments: