Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Good Day






Good evening, I sure do hope everyone is having a great evening. The girls had a great day in school, Lizzie got the the good apple award for being trustworthy, she was so excited and I feel bad because I did not stay for the rise and shine program, to see her get it. Today i helped Mrs. Foster with kindergarten enrollment, I was there until a little before 6 this evening. I really enjoyed helping plus I was running messages to teachers regarding parent/teacher conferences. We have both girls conferences tomorrow morning. I do believe both will go well. The girls are going to stay with hubby's parents while we are at the meetings.

I can't believe this Sunday is Easter, we are going to color eggs Saturday night, so the Easter bunny can do his thing. And yes we even hide an egg or two for our little chihuahua Luke.He just loves to roll them between his paws then he barks at them, it is funny to watch.

Not much else is going on right at the moment, we are just watching the Mav's game.

1 comments:

Christy said...

Cute picture! You had a busy day!