Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Way to long Since my last post




okay Okay it has been way to long since my last post. I promise to do better!!! I have been having a good week so far, last week was not so hot but that is okay. I have been reading Guilty Pleasures by Laurell K. Hamilton, so far I am enjoying and glad I found another vampire series to read. I have also been doing a lot of knitting, I finished a reading shawl for my mother in law and now I am working on a afghan in Holcomb colors for school.

Both girls are doing good in school, there has been a couple of issues regarding Lizzie and her teacher, but I think it is because her teacher does not understand Lizzie's OCD. Today the girls bought some smencils to help the music class get some new things. i even got 2 that are scented watermelon.

Well Spring Break is coming up and we are all excited because that means we can get a lot of hiking in!!!! I love hiking and it great exercise and just getting outside and spending time with hubby and the girls is the best part.

Well i hate to run but I have to help the girls with some homework.

0 comments: