Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Lazy Saturday

Wow it has almost been a month since my last post. A lot has been going on, Shelbie graduated from Pre-k and is now in kindergarten and is very excited about it. Plus Lizzie graduated 3rd grade and is now a 4th grader. Boy it is hard to believe in August that Lizzie will be 10 years old, where have the years gone. here is a video from Shelbie's graduation:






Todd and I have now been married for 9 years as of May 28th, we did not do much for our big day, Todd had to work, but that is okay. Right now Todd is at a golf tournament from PAM, at 4:30 his team was half way through. The tournament started at 1pm. He sounded like he was having fun. This is the first time in our a year that he has golfed, I think while the girls and i are in Texas without him he might get some golfing in.



I am still working on knitting the blankets I will post pictures later, as far as reading not so much, I just have not been in the mood to read, but i am sure when we are down in texas for a month I will get a lot of reading in.



Boy i sure have been having fun doing my beautiControl thing. I have had several spas with teachers from both girls schools and i am starting to make a little extra money which is always nice.

Well I am going to run for now, have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: