Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

HI HI
First I would like to wish all the dads out there a very happy father's day. Todd is at work today, but the girls got up early and wished him a happy father's day.

In two weeks we leave for Texas, my mom says it is god awful hot there-lol. I am really looking forward to seeing my mom and doing things with her. Plus i will be working for her while I am there. I will be cleaning some apartments and doing other things that needs to be done.

The girls are doing good, they sure are enjoying their Ipods. Elizabeth has been watching movies on hers and Shelbie has been jamming out to her music. They are so cute, I smile when ever I hear them singing.

I am almost done with my mom's afghan. i still have a lot to do on Elizabeth's but I am bound and determined to hers done by August. Plus I also started Shelbie's but I have until Christmas to get hers done-lol.

Well I am going to run for now, Happy reading and knitting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: