Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

HI HI
I hope everyone is having a great day. My day is going good so far, Todd is is at work, and the girls are playing. Todd left me a nice note on the computer this morning so when I got up I would see it. Plus a got a rose very pretty!!!

This past Friday was mom's day up at Lizzie's school. I had lunch with her then helped in her classroom a little. Lizzie made me a very pretty card. Then when we went to go get Shelbie, she gave me a picture frame she made with a picture of her that her teachers took. Plus Shelbie gave me a very nice peom with her hand prints around it. I really loved everything the girls made for me and I will treasure them always.

Not a lot is going on this coming week, I am just going to read, knit and do some cleaning and go through the girls old clothes. Bye Bye for now

0 comments: