Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, June 22, 2008

5 Days Until We Leave 4 Texas

Howdy Howdy
I can't believe that in just 5 days we will be heading towards Texas. The girls are really and excited and so am I. I have started packing the clothes and the girls are trying to decide what to take, I know Lizzie will be taking some books and her Ipod and Shelbie is taking some small toys and her ipod. There is no telling what else they will sneak into their bags-lol. I am taking some books and my knitting.

Speaking of knitting I finished my first afghan a couple of nights ago. I think it looks really nice I am really proud of myself for finishing it. I have 2 more that are a work in progress, I am so hoping I can get Lizzie's done by Aug. 20th and Shelbie's done by Christmas. It has been really had to work on Lizzie's now that school is out, so I work on it as much as I can when she goes to bed.




Not much else is going on today, just normal Sunday stuff. Have agreat day!!!!!!!!

0 comments: