Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Finished book #5 for February

Howdy
Well, I just finished reading A Cry in the Night by mary Higgins Clark, and boy was it good. It had me from the first page. It was hard for me to put down the book and work on laundry or clean the house. I am now going to start to read the Mournful Teddy by John j Lamb, it is the first book in the series. Plus I am reading Six Strokes Under by Roberta Isleib, it is the first book in the golf lovers mystery series. Since hubby and Elizabeth love to golf I thought it would be fun to read. So far it has been an enjoyable read. Well we are suppose to be getting wintery weather tonight and tomorrow so I am just going to curl up on the couch with a book and some coffee and read after the girls are in bed. Happy reading!!!

0 comments: