Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Finished book # 6 for February

Howdy
Well last night i finished reading Six Strokes Under by Roberta Isleib. It was a really good book and i am going to try to find the rest in series. It was a light and easy read. Here is what the book is about(from Barnes and Noble)
Synopsis
Cassandra Burdette used to carry clubs on the PGA tour-now she's swinging them at the Qualifying School for the LPGA Tour. The competition is fierce, but the standout so far is Kaitlin Rupert, whose talent and beauty are eclipsed only by her attitude. Though Kaitlin has a deeply troubled past and a very messy, very public family scandal, any sympathy from other players has been used up by her hostile personality. But it's still a shock when Kaitlin's psychiatrist is found brutally murdered-and even more of a shock when the police look at Cassie as a prime suspect. Now, Cassie must avoid all the hazards as she tries to uncover who delivered the fatal stroke-if the killer doesn't tee her up first.

On a scale of Athrough F i give this book an A. I am now reading Death on Demand by Carolyn G Hart this is the first book in the series, plus I am still reading the Mournful Teddy by John J Lamb. Well I hope everyone has a great Sunday I am off to do laundry and to do some reading.

3 comments:

Leya said...

Hi Victoria! Welcome to the blog world! :D Come and visit me some time at http://wandecareads.blogspot.com

Leya
(from For The Love Reading group)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the 100+ Reading Challenge! :-D I have posted your link on the right sidebar of the blog. Best of luck and above all, have fun!

Anonymous said...

It's me again.

For the 100+ Reading Challenge, I am doing something fun. Well, at least I think it is. I'd like to start posting the participating members favorite book for each month on the blog. Mine is already up for January. Send me your favorite book and author of the book for January. As soon as this month is over, I’ll post one for February.