Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Morning Run &Knitting



This week is the 1st graders week to go to the gym in the morning before class starts and jog or walk laps. Well today I jogged with Shelbie and I really enjoyed jogging with her. I do believe she is going to be a runner, she loves to jog with me and was so excited that i joined her this morning. I am glad the kids get a chance to do this.

Well today i actually did some knitting on Shelbie's afghan. It is coming a long a little slower then I would like, but that is okay. I have a little bit more black to knit then I will finish up with orange like I started with. Shelbie wanted a blanket that was made of her school colors. After I finish Shelbie's afghan I am going to make me an afghan then work on another one for Lizzie using her school colors for the middle school she will be going to next year. I am going to make the girls lots of afghans so one day when they are all grown and on their own they can pull out a blanket and think back to the school that the colors stand for and know that I knitted each afghan with love!!!


0 comments: