Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Parent should be Parents

I think parents need to start parenting their kids instead of not really caring what their kids are doing. I mean now away days kids say and do what they want. God forbid they are actually taught right from wrong. I mean when a 5th grader does rabbit ears behind someones head and another student tells her that it means that she want to go to bed with that person- what the hell. If i would have said something like that mom and dad would have been all over me and the school would have sent me home. But now a days parents don't care and the school does not care,sending a note home to a parent about what is said is not good enough in my opinion. It does no good in most cases. Todd and I try every hard to teach both girls right from wrong, they know what is excepted of them and when they do something that is not right they get in trouble. Both our girls are very honest and always tells us the truth whether it is good or bad. I am so thankful for that. Parents, parent and actually take notice on what your kids are doing and who they are hanging out with.