Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, May 7, 2010

Lizzie's Last Rise and Shine as a Hornet

Today the honor choir at Holcomb did the rise and shine program. It was a great performance, but also bitter sweet. As I sat there and watched, the only thought that keep coming to me was that this is Lizzie last rise and shine as a hornet. Boy oh boy where have the 6 years gone? I actually got teary eyed as I sat there and thought back to the very first day Lizzie walked in to Holcomb to start kindergarten. Through the years Lizzie has had some ups and downs, but the teachers that have touched her heart will never be far from her thoughts as she starts a new journey in middle school. Lizzie I am proud of the person you are and never change the way you care about people and always be true to yourself as you start your next journey this coming school year in middle school- you are so loved!!!

0 comments: