Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Our Camping trip


Well this past weekend we went camping again. This time we went to Withrow Springs state park here in arkansas. We had a lot of fun with Todd's parents. Boy oh boy Friday night was a little scary, we had a really bad storm and it was so windy. Todd kept asking me if me and the girls wanted to go in to the Rv with his parents and I was like no I will be okay. And we were we weathered the storm with only 1 small problem our tent got flooded. But our new tent rocks otherwise, it is so big and has so much room.


On saturday we all hiked about 6 miles and it was fun. I even think Nana had fun even if she fell twice but Nana did not get hurt and kept on hiking-Way to go Nana!!


Todd surprised me with a walking stick on Saturady night it is my annv gift and he even hot me a little thinhy that you put on it to show where you have hiked. Todd also got the girls walking sticks and the things to go on them. THen on Sunday on our way out we stopped at the gift shop and my mom got us all some shirts, to go with our collection of camping and hiking shirts.


Tomorrow is lizzie's track day and she is excited that todd and i are going to be there to watch her. SHe is in 3 events!!!

0 comments: