Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

LIFE

Well It has been awhile since I last posted something. The girls are doing great, a few weeks ago Lizzie had her Honor's Choir concert and she did so great!! Her dad and I are so very proud of her, she is going to try out for it agin next year. Next year is a big year for her. It will be her last year in elementary school. Shelbie is also doing great, she has improved so much in her reading!!! Way to go Shelbie!!! This coming week Lizzie has her track day and we are planning on going to it. Lizzie is in 4 events and I know she will do great. it is hard to believe that the girls get out of school in like 3 weeks. Boy am I read to sleep in!!!

A few weeks ago we went camping with Todd's parents up at Devil's Den. We had a great time and the hiking was great. We only had one small accident, Miss Shelbie decided she wanted to fall out of Nana and Papa's rv. She did not get hurt to bad I think it scared her more then anything. Keeping my fingers crossed no accidents this time. We are going camping agin this weekend the girls are really excited- I just hope it does not rain.

This past weekend was mother's day and Todd and the girls got me a plant and a money tree, plus a James Patterson book. I had a great day and I am blessed to have 2 wonderful, caring and sweet girls.

Well I guess I will run for now, my dyer just went off.

0 comments: